It’s fun for the whole family! The 57th annual Red River Valley Home & Garden Show ushers in spring and welcomes local experts hosting workshops on exciting home-related topics.
Running Feb. 23-25, the show’s platinum sponsor is Accent Kitchen & Bath. It also includes features for families with children and admission discount opportunities. The show is overflowing with hundreds of exhibits at the Fargodome, including the largest selection of home and garden companies in the region.
HBA of F-M Chief Executive Officer Bryce Johnson says, “The fun and energy at the Home & Garden Show will keep the entire family entertained! We have a treasure hunt and Lego competition for children, beer walk for grown-ups and, like always, many local contractors and vendors to help you with all things home and garden related.”
Event details and conveniences
- Show hours: 3-9 p.m. Friday, Feb. 23; 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 24; and 11 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday Feb. 25.
- Show guides will be inserted in The Forum Feb. 18 and become available at all Hornbacher’s Feb. 19.
- Check www.hbafm.com or the show guide for a workshop schedule and information on the free mobile app.
- Admission is $10. Children age 18 and under are free.
- $6 advance tickets will be available at the Fargodome and at www.hbafm.com Feb. 1 – 22.
- $2-off coupons will be available in the show guides and at www.hbafm.com starting Feb. 19.
- A two-for-one admission special will be all day Sunday.
- Offers cannot be combined.
- Programs for children include:
- a treasure hunt for the first 500 children over the course of the weekend.
- a Lego homebuilding competition for ages 5-12 on Saturday (pre-registration required).
- Check out the Home Builders Care of F-M Foundation Beer Walk, featuring samples from Fargo Brewing Company, 7 – 9 p.m. Friday and 4 – 6 p.m. Saturday. Cost is $5 for five stops or $8 for ten stops with proceeds donated to Home Builders Care Foundation, the HBA’s charity. It supports scholarships, workforce development and projects related to the housing industry.
- Workshop presenters from Accent Kitchen & Bath plan to share hot trends in their industry. The team from Dakota Timber Company will discuss reclaimed wood and how it can bring character to your home. Prairie Homebrewing Companions will get you started in brewing your own delicious craft beer. Beyond Concrete will show you how to make unique concrete planters. Gate City Bank will lead a workshop covering the basics of buying a home.
- Entrances on the east and west sides of the Fargodome will be open for consumer convenience.
Visit www.hbafm.com for more details. Contact the HBA at (701) 232-5846 or email@example.com for more information on exhibiting or sponsorship.