The Home Builders Association of Fargo-Moorhead is pleased to announce the officers of, and those members elected to, its 2017 board of directors:
- President is Tyrone Leslie, Heritage Homes;
- President elect is Dustin Murray, Dustin Murray Construction;
- Treasurer is Stephanie Lindemann, Revive Contracting, LLC;
- Associate vice president is Robin Swanson, Superior Insurance;
- Secretary is Dawn Cruff, Green Team Realty;
- Past president is Tom Spaeth, Accent Contracting.
Murray and Spaeth, along with Jason Eid, Eid-Co Buildings, Inc., and Todd Rasmussen, Valley Lights, were elected to serve second three-year terms on the board beginning this year. Scott Persoon, Camrud-Foss Concrete Constr., Inc., was elected to the board for a first term.
The HBA held the board of directors and officer installation as part of its Member Meeting in January at the Radisson in Fargo.
The HBA of F-M promotes an environment in which members and their businesses can prosper. It is a non-profit trade association of over 850 members that has been in existence since 1956. Its public events include the Spring Parade of Homes, Fall Parade of Homes, Remodeled Home Tour and Red River Valley Home & Garden Show.